Vous pourriez aimer
Alpha Supreme MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides)
Our body easily converts MCT’s into energy to be used as fuel and encourage fat-burning. This is why nowadays, MCT oil is one of the most consumed source of energy, mostly by keto diet enthusiasts.
Keto-Friendly Coconut Oil
Pure MCT Oil is made by isolating the MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides) from the LCT’s (long chain triglycerides).
- 100% pure medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut oil
- Comprised of 60% caprylic and 40% capric acid.
- Smoothest, highest quality, 100% MCTs
- Keto diet friendly
- Provides energy for workouts and weight management
- Support for age related cognitive decline
- Packaged in aluminum-free and BPA-free tin
How to use Alpha MCT Oil?
To receive best results from using MCT Oil, incorporate it into a low carb/keto diet.
You can begin by taking 1 teaspoon daily, with food, and build slowly to 2-3 tablespoons per day as tolerated.
Mix MCT Oil with your morning coffee, add it to your morning smoothies, make a great and fresh-tasting salad dressing with it, or take it by the spoonful for a blast of daily energy. MCT Oil is not to be heated for cooking, though you can use it in a marinade for any meats or veggies, and especially on fish.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.